I can vouch that every person in this world has a hard time accepting parts of themselves. Every person in this world has some sort of insecurity and every person wants to be something in order to love themselves.
I am torn between loving myself and just accepting the way I am, and the toughness of having to face parts of myself that I couldn't accept. But I try hard to. I try hard to accept that sometimes I'm just a messy motherfucker, I have to accept that my teeth is crooked for now, I have to accept that sometimes I don't choose the right clothing, I have to accept that some things just play in my mind until I can get self-destructive and sometimes I just have to accept that I don't love myself as much. I am always in self-loathing. I am always in an unhappy stage where nothing seems right even though nothing is happening in my life. The pressure that every moment brings give us opportunity that I couldn't accept, even if I want to.
It has come to a point that I realize that I'm just here. tormented by time and space of other people's lives and the ability to be nice but not too nice. I'm speaking with my head and heart
No comments:
Post a Comment