Thursday, 11 April 2013

Fear and loathing everyday

Fear is such an interesting topic to me, in a way that it strikes up different method of how people deal with it. Some people run from it. Some embrace it. Some crazy enough to just fuck the fear and go on full blown because something in their mind clicks and probably they psych themselves to thinking that it's gonna be okay after facing that fear.

I read a few articles online that said, "remember that most fear is irrational", and that you can never know what the outcome is. I guess that's what goes on in successful people's mind. Is that they manage to turn fear into pleasure and excitement.

I have social fears. I think it boils down to where I came from and how I am brought up. Whenever I am in a social situation suddenly I don't remember anything or what to do or how to say it. And I think I am never the only one with this problem, and we have to face the fact that it's okay to feel that way.

Maybe when you meet a person, you should state your feelings straight away. "Hi, I'm awkward", or somewhere along the lines so that you get this feeling of something that has been lifted up from your chest. But say it like you mean it. This goes for all you awkward penguins who think they can't strike up a conversation.

Anyways, I'm watching a marathon of "tales of mere existence" on Youtube. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment