Saturday, 1 September 2012

Philosophy

Every now and then when I check facebook, people seem to have too much philosophical ideas. I think it's a way to make themselves seemed smarter or agree with

rgjarpgaefbknsglbgbsrtbsetrgsebkaelivuabrwf;iWUR;wrb

pardon me, when I write about things I tend to lose focus, I tend to go "the fuck am I writing?" it's some sort of problem I have with myself, I'll cover that one later. I remembered one time I had to write a personal paper for my theater lecturer, I didn't like at all what I was writing, and it's a habit, and it's the few reasons why I never liked writing, for a blog or for a paper. I never liked it at all.

But I have to try it one day, I'm hoping I can start now, This post seemed to not make any sort of fucking sense but oh well, I was pissed off at myself for not knowing what to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment